On February 5, 2012, President Obama invoked the NDAA, which authorizes the use of military force, and issues an executive order declaring the “threat” of Iran a National Emergency. The video below shows this issuance of President Obama executive order which declares Iran’s threat to cut off oil supplies a national emergency.
The executive order directs all government agencies to respond immediately to the threat. It further invokes the authority of the 2012 NDAA (National Defense Authorization Act) which gives the President the power to launch military action against any nation without the approval of Congress. Ironically, the State of Emergency order also accuses the Iranian central bank of deceptive banking practices.
See video of Executive Order, citing section 1245 of the NDAA:
Incoming search terms:
- obama declares war on iran (54)
- us declares war on iran 2012 (29)
- obama declares war (22)
- iran declares war on us 2012 (18)
- did obama declare war on iran (15)
- obama declares world war 3 (14)
- america declares war on iran 2012 (10)
- Iran declares war (2)
- executive orders for israel (2)
- obama declares war om iran (2)