Larry Berreth, Examiner
No one can deny the recent face-eating attack by the Miami Zombie in Florida is a gruesome and criminal tragedy, and one easily rationalized away by the never-failing explanation of severe drug abuse.
- May 16, 2012: 15 Students and 2 adults break out in a mystery rash after a hazmat exposure at McArthur High School in Hollywood, Florida. The infected appeared to be okay after enduring a decontamination gauntlet, but the cause of the outbreak was not discovered.
- May 18, 2012: An unknown chemical exposure shuts down Terminal Two, the Delta Airlines concourse, at the Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport. Three TSA agents and two passengers are sent to the hospital with respiratory ailments.
- May 21, 2012: A man in Westchester, Illinois, is apprehended after he grabs an 18-year-old woman by the throat and bites into her cheek.
- May 23, 2012: Another Broward county school, this time Lauderdale Lakes Middle School, is put on lockdown while a hazmat squad investigates another contamination incident. Four students and a teacher in a science classroom had a red rash on their wrists, but all report they were not working with chemicals.
- May 25, 2012: Hazmat and emergency personnel respond to a Lake County, Florida school after 27 children and adults are sickened on a school bus.
- May 25, 2012: A “disoriented” passenger on American Airlines flight 320 from Jamaica to Florida (please note my plausibility of contagion travel to Florida in the article “Is the Miami Zombie part of a government cover-up”) rushes the front of the plane and has to be subdued by his fellow passengers.
- May 26, 2012: The gruesome attack by the so-called “Miami Zombie” in which the naked Rudy Eugene attacks a man, actually eating away large sections of his face. The responding police officer shoots him, only to have him turn and growl at the officer before finally succumbing to additional gunshots. The current official explanation cites a variant of LSD “bath salts” as the reason for Eugene’s horrific behavior and apparent strength.
- May 26, 2012: On that same day, a Florida anesthesiologist spits blood in the face of a Florida Highway Patrolman who pulls him over for drunk driving. The involved Dr. Zachary Bird is violently agitated and in possession of large quantities of cash and some unknown pills.
- May 29, 2012: A man in the Spring Valley area of San Diego bites part of his cousin’s nose offin a fight. Taken individually, it is easy to dismiss these as random unfortunate events. When reviewed as part of a larger picture, consider them as food for thought, rather than becoming food for zombies.Locally, the Longmont Zombie Examiner will continue to monitor the Colorado and Rocky Mountain region for any zombie, or other, paranormal occurrences.
Please Donate Now
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID email@example.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Incoming search terms:
- zombie (2905)
- zombies (396)
- zombie pictures (239)
- zombie cover up (132)
- strange happenings 2012 (124)
- strange happenings in 2012 (79)
- zombie invasion 2012 (78)
- miami zombie conspiracy (66)
- zombie conspiracy (60)
- zombie pics (55)