To wit, match Muammar Gaddafi’s record up against that of your favorite candidate:
• Gaddafi nationalized his nation’s oil reserves and used the revenue to build schools, universities, hospitals, and infrastructure.
• He raised the literacy rate from 20 per cent to 83 per cent.
All people have access to doctors, hospitals, clinics and medicines—free of charge. If a Libyan needs surgery that is unavailable in Libya, funding is provided for the surgery overseas.
• He raised the life expectancy from 44 to 75 years of age.
• Basic food items were subsidized and electricity was made available throughout the country.
• He developed huge irrigation projects in order to support a drive towards agricultural development and food self-sufficiency.
• Any Libyan who wanted to become a farmer was and still is given free use of land, a house, farm equipment, livestock and seed.
• Gaddafi vowed that his own parents, who lived in a tent in the desert,would not be housed until every Libyan was housed.
He fulfilled that promise.
This also interrupted the massive fees that European companies had been charging the Africans.
• Gaddafi started and financed the African Union to tie all of the Mother continent into an eventual body with a common purpose called the “United States of Africa.”
• Gaddafi did so much to develop Africa that even Obama’s arrogantCaucasian cohort Hillary Clinton had to admit as she stood before the African Union:
“I know it is true over many years, Gadhafi played a major role in providing financial support for many African nations and institutions…”
She could not claim America did ANYTHING but exploit, exploit, exploit—and murder!
He acknowledged that Blacks were the true owners of Libya and proclaimed in his Green Book, “the Black race shall prevail throughout the world.”
• Nelson Mandela called Muammar Gaddafi one of the 20th century’s greatest freedom fighters, and insisted that the eventual collapse of South Africa’s apartheid system owed much to Gaddafi and Libyan support.
Please Donate Now
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Incoming search terms:
- why did they kill gaddafi (75)
- why they killed gaddafi (67)
- why gaddafi was killed (66)
- why was gaddafi killed (63)
- globalist agenda (34)
- why they kill gaddafi (10)
- saddam and gaddafi dead that why oil is so low (3)
- why did us kill gaddafi (2)
- why did the us kill qaddafi (1)
- ghadaffi to build aftican bank (1)