ALL AMERICANS WILL RECEIVE A MICROCHIP IMPLANT IN 2013 PER OBAMACARE

truther 1,716

Paul McGuire
NewsWithViews

A major news story broke on AOL and countless other mainstream news media outlets, this past week, that the Obama Health Care Bill will require all U.S. citizens and babies to receive a microchip or Medchip by March 23, 2013. Whether or not the microchip requirement in the bill is implemented by 2013, remains to be seen.

In 2010, my book “Are You Ready for the Microchip?” was released, and I asked the question, “Is the microchip implant hidden in the Healthcare Bill? Are newborn children starting in 2013 going to receive a microchip shortly after birth?” Then in the book, I wrote, “ In the massive US HEALTHCARE BILL, which your elected representatives voted for without reading, there is a section titled: Subtitle C-11 Sec. 2521 – National Medical Device Registry which states:

“The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient; and ‘‘(B) is a class III device; or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable.”

The language is deliberately vague, but it provides the structure for making America the first nation in the world that would require every U.S. citizen to receive an implanted radio-frequency (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling medical care.

A number of states like Virginia, have passed “stop the mark of the beast legislation” in an effort to stop this kind of legislation.

As with numerous other things that I have written and spoken about based on solid documentation, I am regularly challenged by some, and especially those in the Christian community, who are clueless about what is going on. Their criticism has never prevented me from presenting the facts, because I never take a poll about what I write or speak on. A Christian is called to speak the truth in love, whether or not it is accepted. I am not trying to disparage any ministry, but I don’t determine what I say based on whether or not it is “seeker friendly,” or popular. The only issue is, is it true and is it wise to communicate it at that particular time?

There are many things that I could say, but don’t, because there many people in our nation who, when confronted with a truth that is outside the box of their socially engineered consciousness, go into cognitive dissonance. As the microchip implant moves closer day by day, along with the “manufactured crisis” of illegal immigration, the problems of states like Arizona are creating an environment where Senators Charles Schumer (D-NY) and Lindsey Graham (R-SC) are moving legislation forward that would require all U.S. workers, citizens and resident alike, to obtain and carry a National Biometric ID Card in order to work within the United States. It does not matter where you stand on the issue of amnesty or immigration, everyone is going to have to have a National Biometric ID Card that will eventually contain an RFID transmitter which will allow Big Brother electronic data bases to track all of your personal information. It is a simply a national ID card under another name. The national ID card will transition into a microchip implant, because that is technically more efficient. All of this which is about to happen very soon, is just the tip of the iceberg.

President Ronald Reagan refused to pass what he called this “Mark of the Beast” legislation. In my book, “Are You Ready for the Microchip?,” I examine the careful wording in the Health Care Bill which calls for a Med-Chip and a microchip implant. It was never hidden, it is simply Republican and Democrat, along with our corporate-controlled and Orwellian media, who deliberately chose to ignore it. The Bilderberg Group gave orders to microchip the entire U.S. population and then the world. Before the Health Care Bill was passed, the target date was set for the year 2013, when every baby born in the U.S. will receive a microchip at birth. Many are attacking President Obama for this, but although it is the Obama Health Care Bill, the microchip plan was created decades ago and put onto the fast track by the Republican Administration of President George Bush and his allegedly “born-again” Attorney General, John Ashcroft, after 911. It seems Ashcroft was more concerned about covering up the breasts of a Lady Liberty statue in the hallway of the Department of Justice, than he was about protecting our Constitutional liberties, which include the freedom of religion.

Unfortunately, Evangelical Christians make excellent political pawns because they focus on secondary issues, rather than the important issues. This is because Evangelical Christianity in America today does not have a truly Biblical worldview. I truly do not want to sound unkind, but the historical reality is that Evangelical Christians have played the part of what Lenin called “useful idiots.” Obviously, this is not what God planned for His people. But, by rejecting a Biblical worldview, the Scripture, “My people perish for lack of knowledge,” is fulfilled. The majority of Evangelical Christians in America have a very superficial faith as a result of what they are being taught in many of their churches and seminaries.

The new microchip technology with an RFID chip is so advanced it sounds like science fiction. The Apostle Paul explains how this fits into Revelation 13, where the False Prophet will head a one world religion and force people to accept the mark of the beast. A microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, in and of itself, is not necessarily the mark of the beast. The mark of the beast under the direction of the False Prophet, requires the conscious rejection of Jesus Christ as Lord and a commitment to worship the Antichrist as God.

The challenge for Christians and others will be the very act of taking a microchip implant, biochip implant or med chip, simply because of its parallel to the Biblical mark of the beast. Will people of faith be exempted for religious reasons or will they be forced to take it or imprisoned. In addition, any microchip technology could be activated with enhanced controls after it is implanted. So what starts out as a simple microchip implant could become a technology where at some future time, you must worship the Antichrist as God, and reject Jesus Christ as Lord in order to participate in the economic system. The built-in and evolving capacity of microchip technology makes this a dangerous possibility.

In the final analysis, the simple act of accepting the implantation of a microchip for medical reasons appears harmless on the surface. However, there is no guarantee that once it is implanted, that it will not be activated for mark of the beast technology. This is the danger and challenge that lies before us.

Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID info@pakalertpress.com.

Support Pakalert to keep alive

Related Articles:

Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.

Enter Your Mail Address

Not me

6. Juergen E. Ecker July 24, 2012 at 6:54 pm - Reply

Not me

7. Juergen E. Ecker July 24, 2012 at 6:54 pm - Reply

Not me

8. Elliot July 25, 2012 at 2:42 am - Reply

My thoughts on the encroaching communist menace that is Nobamacare:

9. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

Oh my! I guess that I will be spending a lot of time in jail. Did you notice that the picture is of a right hand? Revelations state that it would be in the right hand or forehead. Please everyone pray that this passes. Please also market this article, let everyone that you can know!

10. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

11. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

12. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

13. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

14. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

15. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

16. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

17. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

18. Jennifer D'Alexander July 24, 2012 at 6:08 pm - Reply

• Heather Flier July 24, 2012 at 8:41 pm - Reply

This actually isn't a part of Obamacare. But if it really were, I'd be sitting in jail beside you. . . For the record I don't support Obamacare or Obama. Just in case someone thought I was in favor.

• Susan Comen July 25, 2012 at 3:33 am - Reply

I don't know why you think it's not part of Obamacare when it's in the bill. I'm confused by your comment.

• Jennifer Monroe July 25, 2012 at 3:39 am - Reply

"There is no "Sub Title C-11 Sec:2521."

There is, however, a section on a national medical device registry (Sub Title C, Section 2561), which reads: "The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the 'registry') to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that (a) is or has been used in or on a patient; and (b) is…a device that is implantable, life supporting or life-sustaining."

• William Trefethen July 25, 2012 at 1:36 pm - Reply

Some people will believe ANYTHING. Get real, YES the country is screwed up pretty badly, actually the whole world. And there may be future efforts to curtail our freedoms and destroy our liberties, but these tall tales do nothing to prevent what is happening in the real world, in fact they put people into confusion and panic; exactly what they are designed to do in order to keep control. You have been had by THE OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK.

• Connie Griffith July 25, 2012 at 2:00 pm - Reply

I will be in the pokey too ! Don't get chipped !!!!

• Anna H. Johnstone July 25, 2012 at 7:50 pm - Reply

ALL the 'evidence' they give is links to their own articles and i was waiting for the Bilderberg Group to be mentioned. This has the new-world-order-foil-hat-brigade stamp of nuttiness all over it.

• John Stebner July 26, 2012 at 12:14 am - Reply

I smell sheeps!!

• Marilyn Johnson Malanaphy August 13, 2012 at 2:13 am - Reply

that is talking about a registry of medical devices. like, if someone has a pacemaker, insulin pump, or other medical device, they will be in a database. this way, if there is a recall, the manufacturer can easily get hold of everyone affected to let them know. as it is now, it's up to the consumer to send their contact info to the manufacturer, and obviously ppl are going to forget or whatever. i was given the option to send my info in when i got an IUD, in case there was a recall or other issue i needed to know about.

it very clearly says "MEDICAL DEVICE REGISTRY." not PATIENT registry. that means that DEVICES get registered. not people.

in other words: read the whole thing. also use your brain.

19. RotaWolfman July 25, 2012 at 1:58 am - Reply

At the time that the book of Rev was written, Hebrew numbers were represented by letters, same as roman numerals. 666 in Hebrew was equal to WWW. Remember old English the “U” looked like a “V,” hence the term “double-u” as in VV (that is two “V”). In Hebrew “6″ was “V” and sometimes written as “VV” to signify a numerical representation so as not to confuse a letter verse a numerical use.

20. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

21. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

22. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

23. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

24. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

25. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

26. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

27. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

28. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

29. Chris Zanar July 24, 2012 at 5:11 pm - Reply

Now I'm certain obama will win the election…. Mark of the beast.

30. Sandra Lloyd July 25, 2012 at 1:00 am - Reply

It doesn’t say anything about implanting a chip. It says “shall establish a national medical device registry to facilitate analysis of postmarket safety and outcomes data on each device that—‘ is or has been used in or on a patient; is a class III device; or a class II device that is implantable”. It is talking about having a nationa registry of all “implanted devices”, such as pacemakers, joint replacements, breast implants, anything artificial that is surgically implanted.

31. New BostonTexas Reeks July 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm - Reply

We know that from this chip, government can access all of your financial records, bank accounts, medical records – in other words, you are your chip.

32. New BostonTexas Reeks July 24, 2012 at 2:22 pm - Reply

SMH
    Don't do it yall.

50. Mieko Patrick July 24, 2012 at 1:19 pm - Reply

SMH
    Don't do it yall.

• Underground July 25, 2012 at 2:59 am - Reply

Time to go underground. Always knew this day was coming…

• birds July 25, 2012 at 10:03 am - Reply

this is the mark of the beast we been hearing about in the Bible its gonna happen and it will happen

Leave A Response »