Once called the Black Death, the Bubonic Plague killed 25 million plus Europeans more than 500 years ago and it now seems that it has come back.
A 7-year-old girl from Colorado was rushed to critical care with a fever of 107. In the beginning doctors were unable to figure out what was going on with the child.
Fortunately, a life saving doctor did some digging and realized that what this girl had was similar to the symptoms of patients who have died from Bubonic Plague.
The child is now recovering.
Still, I have to wonder. Is this a possible tool of the eugenicists? Think about it, an infectious disease that killed one-third of Europe’s population in the 14th century, sounds like a great means of depopulating the current useless-eaters.
Yes today we can treat it, but are we prepared to treat a large influx of it?
Incoming search terms:
- bubonic plague (264)
- black plague (50)
- imran hosein 2012 this week (19)
- bubonic plague symptoms (14)
- bubonic plague in united states (14)
- return of bubonic plague (13)
- Black Plague United States (3)
- bubonic plague in us (3)
- bubonic plague in the united states (2)
- Plague in the Us 2012 (2)