On Sunday December 17, 2012, 2 days after the CT shooting, a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend. After he shot her, most of the people in the restaurant fled next door to a theater. The gunman followed them and entered the theater so he could shoot more people. He started shooting and people in the theater started running and screaming. It’s like the Aurora, CO theater story plus a restaurant!
Now aren’t you wondering why this isn’t a lead story in the national media along with the school shooting?
There was an off duty county deputy at the theater. SHE pulled out her gun and shot the man 4 times before he had a chance to kill anyone. So since this story makes the point that the best thing to stop a bad person with a gun is a good person with a gun, the media is treating it like it never happened.
Only the local media covered it. The city is giving her a medal next week. Just thought you’d like to know.
On December 17, 2012, recent breakup set off a shooting spree that ended with the suspect wounding a man at the Santikos Mayan Palace 14 movie theater Sunday night before being shot by an off-duty deputy, authorities said. Police are shown questioning men outside the theater Sunday night.. Jesus Manuel Garcia, 19, an employee at a nearby China Garden restaurant, apparently became upset Sunday night after his girlfriend broke up with him
Read more: http://www.mysanantonio.com
Incoming search terms:
- san antonio shooting (262)
- san antonio to kill his x-girlfriend (155)
- On Sunday December 17 2012 2 days after the CT shooting a man went to a restaurant in San Antonio to kill his X-girlfriend (138)
- san antonio shooting dec 17 (132)
- san antonio theater shooting (129)
- san antonio shooting december 17 (120)
- december 17 san antonio shooting (81)
- san antonio shooting 12/17/12 (73)
- December 17 2012 San Antonio Shooting (68)
- dec 17 san antonio shooting (57)