This is only a drill.
Black Hawk choppers soared into the skies in downtown Miami, Wednesday night. The joint military training exercise also involved local police.
In the shadow of the Adrienne Arsht Center, several police cruisers crossed Biscayne Boulevard, presumably as part of the drill. Police have blocked off traffic on Biscayne Boulevard, although this measure might be related to the Miami Heat game about to finish at the American Airlines Arena.
The exercises, which began Tuesday night, are being executed to meet requirements, which include upcoming overseas missions and ensuring their equipment is in good working order.
Miami residents up on the balconies overlooking downtown Miami have been making amateur videos and posting them on YouTube. Tuesday night one of these videos showed the military helicopters flying over 395, right by the Miami Herald Building.
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID email@example.com.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Incoming search terms:
- martial law miami (19)
- Military training in Miami (19)
- Miami martial law drill (16)
- miami military drill (12)
- military training miami (12)
- military exercises in miami (10)
- feds conduct marshal law exercises (1)
- miami marshall law drill (1)
- joint military police training in miami (1)
- towns where marshall law exercises have happened (1)