Henry Kissinger actually publicly stated that those who oppose the New World Order are “terrorists”.
Henry Kissinger in a speech given in Istanbul, Turkey on May 31, 2007, while the Bilderberg conference was simultaneously underway, just a few miles down the road.
“In the Middle East, we live in a different world. The nations do not represent historic entities in the same sense that European nations did. Turkey of course does, and Iran in a considerable extent does. But in the region in between, the borders were drawn by the victors of World War I on the basis largely of what would facilitate their influence. So therefore, the identities of these countries, and of their borders, can be challenged more easily.”
“What we in America call terrorists are really groups of people that reject the international system, and they’re trying to regroup it to a radical Islamic fundamentalists kind.”
Please Donate Now
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
Incoming search terms:
- Where Does Henry Kissinger Live (4)
- Kissinger on World Order (3)
- world order henry kissinger (3)
- kissinger world order review (3)
- kissenger doomed (2)
- kissengers new order (2)
- kissinder says learn to live in a post isreali world (2)
- 2014 henry kissinger new world order (2)
- was kissenger always into the new world order (2)
- image of henry kissinger will except the NWO (2)