VERY CREEPY!! GPS coordinates to FEMA Camps
Just paste the coordinates given below into Google Maps and then separate them by using a comma. It will take right to the front door! Scary.
|doomed to repeat history?|
I’ve been reading rumors that FEMA has been building a lot of camps in the US. I mean a LOT. I just found a list of some of the new ones. They sound a lot more like prison camps than like refugee camps for people in disasters: Barbed wire all around, only one way in and out, guard towers.
So, what (or who) are these things for exactly? Are they expecting a revolt? From whom? And why so many? Could they be for YOU? ME?
Here’s my source: I stole this off a comment below a Prisonplanet.com article. Some guy who calls himself “reconscoutsniper” posted this. It even gives GPS coordinates of the camps. I do tend to give PP a grain of salt now and then, but I have heard about the camp in Lima, OH even before this, from people who live near there.
“Ronny baby! Let me contribute this: These FEMA camps and there exact locations are given for those here who know what actions to take. There was a great deal of time spent in locating these camps as well as other very useful info. A new set of confirmed locations came in just today about another huge set of compounds located in Florence AZ. Home of John (NWO shill) McCain. That makes a total of 16 compounds, all located within less than a one mile radius of each other. They must be expecting a lot of business. Included in this list, is the confirmed location of the HAARP site in Alaska. This list comes as a courtesy of a lot of people who gave their time, money and risked being “made”. One other thing, the “terrorist camps” list, listed here in the US, will be coming out before long. (Jamaat Ul Fuqra, MOA, Hamas, CAIR, Hezbollah etc.) We are waiting for confirmation before posting it. So, with out further delay, here is the latest FEMA camp update. Does this make me a “good man”? No. Just another brick in the wall. LOL
Revised list with Latitude/Longitude coordinates posted due to request.
We are NOT adding any Federal Prisons. Federal Prisons, State prisons and County jails are all ready under FEMA authority. Read the Executive Orders and Army Regulation 210–35.
Thursday, May 5, 2011
West of Calhoun St.
2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie
Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19
from Albany Georgia.
3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side
of the Hwy. Make a left on “Prison Road.
4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26
5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.
6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper
River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side
just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) Its called “Wilcox”.
7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left
side of the road.
8.Lumpkin Ga. Located 2 miles SE of Lumpkin on south side of Holder Rd.
9. Almo Ga. Located west side of town at the junction of Towns ave. and Broad st.
West Virginia Fema Camp Verified
1. Mill Creek W. Va. Located on west side of US 250 or US 219 or SR 92 just north of
“Old Brick Church Cemetery”.
Oregon Fema Camp Locations
1. Umatilla Oregon Located east of McNary golf course on “Beach Access Road North ,
referred to as “Two Rivers Correctional Institute.
2. Sheridan Oregon Located south of town on Ballston rd just below Salmon River Hwy or SR
18. East side of Ballston Rd.
Nevada Fema Camps
1. Lovelock Nevada Located N.E of town eastern side of US 80 Going north, Take exit 112
east on Coal Canyon Rd. Make the first right on Prison Road. It is called Lovelock
Texas Fema Camps
1. Beaumont Texas Located 5.9 miles south of Beaumont on West Port Arthur Road from US
69/US 96/US278. Take a right on Knauth Rd. A total of four camps at this site.
Then at : (29.98831895584124n 94.05256032943726); and: (29.995102276866433n 94.04932022094727) and: (29.99473989198384n 94.03977692127228) there are a total of 6 in this area
2. Henderson Texas north of town at the junction of 571 hwy and FM 2276 (Old Kilgore hwy)
3. Bartlett Texas: Located west of town on the north side of Cr342 or Arnold Dr.
Louisiana Fema Camps
1. Oakdale LA. Located north of town. Take US 165 north to East Whatley Road make a
right(east). Go past N. 16th street about 850 yards. Two big camp complexes will be on
your right side looking south.
Idaho FEMA Camps
1. Boise Located 9.5 miles south of Boise at the intersection of Pleasant Valley rd. and Kuna
Montana FEMA Camp
1. Shelby MT. Located west of Shelby, south side of Heath rd west of US 15
Oklahoma Fema Camps
1. El Reno 3.34 miles West of El Reno Ok on SR 66 on south side of SR 66
2. Cushing 3.75 miles South of Cushing at Kings HWY and EO 740 rd.
3. Holdenville West of town on Old US 270
California Fema Camps
1. California City Located 7.42 miles east by east and a point north off of 20 Mule team Pkwy, Virginia Blvd. No guard towers just camera systems, double fence with razor wire and only one way in and one way out. CCA built Fema camp , fully staffed.
2. Twenty nine Palms Marine Base Located on south side of base on Rainbow Canyon rd. Notice the camera security and the double fence extending towards the NW. 3 dark squared off areas with double fencing. One way in only. Most of this area is empty which indicates it is a “holding area”.
3. Ft Irwin This is still under investigation as it is inside of Ft. Irwin. It is a fenced area with buildings. Go North on Camp Irwin Rd. just passed the US Army Dept. buildings. Hang a Caddy corner left N by NW and go about 2 miles. Next to Ft Irwin is the China Lake US Naval Weapons Depot. Both are just NE of Edwards AFB. A Naval Armory in the middle of the desert is rather odd. Not yet “confirmed”.
Virginia Fema Chopper base
1. Located 12.92 miles N.E. of Charlottesville. Take US 20 or Stoney Point Rd to SR 640 (Turkey Sag Rd) turn right, go to Peters Mt. Rd turn left and follow to the very end.
Virginia FEMA CAMPS
1. Located on Ft. AP military Reservation. From Bowling Green go NE on US 301 . Look left where Peuman Rd and Perrin Rd. meet. Double Fences w/ razor wire. Camera mounted security One way in and out.
Kansas FEMA Camps
1. El Dorado Located east of El Dorado on US 54 (SE 10th street) 2 miles from downtown El Dorado – Federal prison converted into forced-labor camp, UNICOR industries
Colorado FEMA Camps
1. Canon City Located east of Mackenzie Ave. and Evans Rd in Canon City Co. Its called Freemont Correctional Facility
http : // www . manta . com /c/ mmjmfjm/fremont-correctional-facility “Private correctional” There are four camps right in this area. One is on Centennial Rd another is just north of the main facility.
(38.44093436527363n 105.15804290771484w) (38.43608546640686n 105.15899777412415w)
(38.437690597241044n 105.15113353729248w) (38.422595915201335n 105.16207695007324w)
2. South west of Olney Springs Co. just off Hwy 96. Can’t miss it.
3. Just east of Las Animas between f-15 and east 6th street.
4. Burlington, CO. east on US 70 or east on Rose Ave. Its called Kit Carson Correctional. Another “private” prison.
Utah FEMA Camps
1, Box Elder Co. West side of the Great Salt Lake (Clyman Bay). “Lakeside” Go south 11 miles on Lakeside drive into Hill Air Force Range. On the west side about 2 miles off the road is a FEMA Slave Labor Camp.
2. Tooele Utah. Go south of Tooele 17.34 miles on hwy 36. The camp sits on the east side of the road. The former camp was just west of Tooele just off of west Utah ave. The remains of that facility can be seen quite clearly.
New Mexico FEMA camps and Foreign Military Depots
These sites are inside White Sands Missile Base
This is a Prisoner compound. Note the towers that surround the perimeter and the fencing. Also, the “moon shaped rd” adjacent to this compound has areas of interest also. This has been reported and verified as a prisoner camp. Note the guard towers on each corner and the ones in the middle. (looks like Auschwitz) “Arbiet Macht Frei”
Area of interest;
Note the secured area with only 4 buildings inside the fenced area. Its a “one way in, one way out” compound. It has almost the same look as the Halliburton, CCA built, FEMA camps. Note the security cameras just on the outside perimeter
Here is another area with high security.
Note the octagon shaped area just NW of this enclosure
This location is unconfirmed, but believed to be holding the Russian made Military hardware
Ohio FEMA CAMP
1. Lima Ohio, North side of town. Between west Chapman rd and East Bluelick rd. East side has RR tracks. Located on east side of SR65 or N. West st.
Arizona FEMA CAMPS
1, Florence AZ. North of town oat the corner of SR79 and E Ranchview rd. A total of 5 seperate compounds.
2. Florence AZ East of town on Hawkview Rd. 6 major units Very large compounds
3. Florence AZ 5 compounds at S Pinal Parkway and East Butte Ave
and the one just east at
3. Eloy AZ East of Eloy airport Very large facility
Illinois FEMA Camps
1. S. of Sheridan On S. Robinson st.
2. West of Dixon Springs 6 miles. On 146
3. Marion Just west of US 57 on Prison rd. south of Marion.
Indiana FEMA camps
1. Grissom AFB Located at the South end of the base.
2. Terre Haute Go south of town on HWY 63 to W. Bureau Dr. This is called a Fed Prison. Note the enclosed area on the south side. Thats a FEMA facility.
Alabama FEMA Camps
1. Taladega South west side of town on E Renfroe rd and HWY 275 They are calling this a Federal “Satellite” prison. IE FEMA camp.
1. The Fema coffin manufacturing center west of Covington Georgia on 960 Almon Road is still
making these coffins.
The storage facility in Madison Georgia has relocated these coffins
to another area.
HAARP Site Alaska.
These are FEMA camps and are named as “Correctional Institutes”. They are under Fema
Jurisdiction and are manned and ready. CCA, Halliburton and UNICOR built most of these camps.
At http : // www . apfn. org/ apfn /camps .htm a plethora of information can be seen as well
as the “REX 84″, “Operation Garden Plot” etc. Be sure to read the “authorization for these
camps back when “Tricky Dicky” gave the “nod” for them to be built as well as the executive
orders that allow for the dictatorship of this country to come to fruition. apfn has
more than one site to research.”EDIT (4/29/12) I have looked at every one of these GPS coordinates and others that Recon gave out, and discovered they are nearly all existing federal or state prisons, with the exception of the coffin factory and HAARP. What we don’t have here are new prisons being secretly built in the middle of nowhere, that someone has discovered and given coordinates for. This doesn’t mean the “prison camp” scare can’t be real, though. Existing prisons generally have a lot of cleared land around them, and could be expanded with temporary buildings. There are trucks that can stretch barbed wire down the street as they drive, turning a neighborhood into a prison in minutes. And if there are covert prisons, then they are probably inside warehouse buildings or vacant hotels or something like that, that aren’t zoned as prisons per se. Govbizopps just a month or two ago had an ad asking for companies that could roll out labor camps in 72 hours’ notice. A few months before that they had an ad for contractors to provide things like porta-lets and catering for camps, again within 72 hours’ notice. So this stuff is real, just not as easy to detect as skeptics think it should be. Actually, any skeptics probably have their blinders on at this point, because the Govbizopps posts should be proof enough for anyone.
There are also cages for men. These cages could turn any warehouse or other structure, or even an open field, into a jail pretty quickly. They’re even modular.
In conclusion, I don’t think we’ll know exactly where any particular FEMA camp, labor camp, or improvised prison will be, until the SHTF. All they have to do is keep all the supplies for any particular camp in one place ready to be loaded on a truck, or have contractors waiting for the word. Because they’ve sought contractors for some of this, the stuff for the prisons will be spread out in many different places until it’s assembled.
If you want to speculate as to where one might be erected in your area, look at stadiums, existing prisons, unused runway or field areas of airports, vacant warehouses, bus terminals, and likely open spaces near railroad tracks. At these places, look for new improvements like cameras and security lighting on poles, walls, barbed wire pointing in, and that sort of thing. Good luck and be careful!
This entire article is taken from a website called Penny Pincher Personal Finance. Though this is from 2011, in light of present day events it takes on added meaning today and provides a great reference for research.
Incoming search terms:
- Creepy Google Maps Coordinates (26)
- google maps creepy coordinates (13)
- Scary Coordinates On Google Maps (7)
- creepy google map coordinates (5)
- fema camps coordinates (5)
- fema camp coordinates (5)
- Creepy coordinates (4)
- georgia fema camps (3)
- creepy google maps (3)
- fema work camp coordinates (3)