2PAC IS BACK! | Tupac Dissing Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Drake, Kanye and more *PROOF 2015*

2PAC IS BACK. Dissing Lil Wayne, Jay Z, Drake, Rick Ross, 50 cent, Puffy, Bad Boy, Young Thug, 2 Chains and mobb deep wizzle After nearly 18 Years, Tupac …

1. John Lyons says:

i partyed with pac 12 days ago he is pissed at these people for stealing his music

2. TheSpikeDK says:

if he was alive.. he would be arrested for faking his own dead

only if he got busted

RIP?✋?

3. dude if 2pac where alive he would Show him self on camera he dont have to say where he is

4. Daquan Davis says:

tupac is dead but for us he's alive making mix tapes

5. I think Tupac is dead if he's alive I hope you scratched every MC out there because he is the best then all you rappers are just candy wrappers compared to him

6. and I love just see Tupac I know Eminem and destroy him

7. 2:19 where can I find that song playing on the B&Y beat?

8. DanJa GzUz says:

TuPac= For Life !!! cause he still under us !!!

9. Fallout King says:

even dre,50 cent,and slim shady? this has to be fake

10. Cody Griffin says:

this dildo tricked ya 1 million really

11. yo pac hated all his enemies and his affiliates

12. Iv listened to tupac for many many years I know about every word every song he has ever made I grew up listening to him amd still do to this day and this is his voice

13. Hol'up. I need the full audio of the diss, where can I get it bruh!?

14. Markus Ali says:

stupid motherfuckers stop talking out ur asses the nigga got his army ready to bomb on ur fake ass bitchz

15. The Suspect says:

We'll see what will happen in 2016. If nothing will happen, then I quit looking after him.

16. IV SEEN HIM IN A LATE 90 MUSIC VIDEO AS A BACK DANCER

17. Bill Stamos says:

+Tupac Thug Theory i believe this im not a fan of pac but drake only started producing his "rap" in 2009 pac died in 96 also d r ake was born in 89 he would have been 7 when pac died no where close enuf for 7 y o drake to get pac to listen to his mixtape lol i believe simply because drake wasnt rapping when 2pac died so how would somone have a recording of him saying fuck drake when theres no chance he actually knew drake

18. TUNI G 94 says:

the beat was from a my favourite song from tupac hit em up