Arma 3: World War 2 – Streets Of Fire – Ep.3

CHEAP GAMES▻ https://www.g2a.com/r/de4dcert I’m De4dCert I love survival games! Subscribe for DayZ, Arma 3 and more content edited live from YouTube …

1. HoLyzPiNoyZ says:

can u do events for this? or how can i join your ops? i was a fan of your service of chernus life, hope to see more of this and maybe play it will you

2. Can u play roblox on ur computer can sign in or be a guest plz play this game rember freind me my name is carlossx

3. Physic58 says:

Streets of Fire, Streets of Blood, Streets of War

4. 1st comment no one called it and you are GR8 M8 I R8 8/8

5. MrBaz4 says:

Nice vid Paul! Really love these mods

6. mazack00 says:

wtf happened at 5:36 ?  You had a good shot then you aimed at the ground and fired…

7. MMPA78 says:

Link to the mod?

8. Get Rekt says:

Do they have a arma 3 mod similar to arma 2 where you can build bases and have a type of currency to by from traders since if not it would be cool

9. serjios19 says:

Its iron front mod ? Can you make video how to instal this mod ?

10. De4dcert, thanks for the great video, I'm author of this mission. it was really great to see a fresh approach to the attack.  I have a good updated version if your interested. a good tactic is to immediately run up the road to intercept the squad that is approaching the intersection. then ambush the panther flanking left through town, not wasting any time to get to that ammo crate in front of the church on the corner. hope that helps 😉 would be great to play a mission with you guys some time soon. drop me a pm http://steamcommunity.com/groups/IronReichCo-opGroup#members
    ~Salute~
    Major Mayhem

11. L3VEL UP says:

Do you know when we will be able to get Arma 3 Epoch.

12. Rehcovery says:

What are your pc aspects?

13. godlike538 says:

More WW2 Arma! It's freakin sweet! Keep up the good work:)

14. How do you get ironfront for arma 3?