Birman, Lil Wayne, Young Thug, The Game Exposed AS Being Illuminati Puppet”

Films For Amusement Function only and Ought to Not be Look at As one hundred% correct . Thank You

resource

1. some of these photos fake?

2. SA' LOOT says:

these niggahs be with that "gaycoonery" shit Cuhz!

3. I kiss my son in the mouth so I'm gay too ???

4. kill_the Kat says:

bend that nigga over and stick it in that nigga booty

5. puff BEEN A fag boy doe! aye, He made some hits doe! nigga still a fag doe!

6. y cant we hear jami fox?? his voice was cut out..

7. 80's Baby says:

This ish is straight up disgusting!

8. WTH! dude these people need to get off the stage PLEASE we need some GOD THE HEAVNELY FATHER FEARING MEN.. WHO WILL SET THIS LIE STRAIGHT AGIAN.. REPENT not these lil brainwashed girls now.. its true they be living some lie for money??? WHAT A JOKE.. i always thought the dresses were WIERD

9. Hebrew Selah says:

Turn off the music.

10. bow wow on his TI SHIT lol

11. Warrior Lord says:

I hope The Most High YAHAWAH put all these faggots ass effeminate bitches niggers to death…. I hope God burns them all like he did with Sodom & Gormorah… Only Pimp C was the true brother that did not pimp out his behind and was telling the truth like it is? And that is why they killed him.. RIP brother…

KJV Bible 1611 Galatians 6:7-8
    7. Be not deceived, God is not mocked: for
    Whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.

8. For he that soweth to his flesh shall of the flesh reap corruption, but he
    That soweth to the Spirit shall of the Spirit reap life everlasting.

Shalom

12. Juan Sosa says:

theres nothing wrong with the designer backpacks handbags luggage, that's the one thing this videos I did not agree

13. snagg- hrg says:

Bro that can't be young thug

14. Maple Texas says:

R.I.P. PIMP LONG LIVE THE PIMP. THE PIMP AND KING OF DA SOUTH PIMP C UGK FO LIFE

15. Maple Texas says:

Lol birdman gave him the real deal but kevin gates wasn't with it….. Birdman said to Kevin kiss and eat my booty lol haha i thought kevin gate eats booty lol

16. yeah Will Smith that's too much kissing on your own son in public