Breaking WW3 News : Emergency! Planet Close to World War 3 – Special Report

I Make No Money From This News Channel – I just Hope To Raise Awareness On Important & Current Issue ! ­čÖé SUBSCRIBE PLEASE – Please RE-UPLOAD MY …

1. Greg Tucker says:

you know what guys the prophet say that this idiot is absolutely correct´╗┐

2. Greggybread says:

so he thinks the world is going to end….and instead of spending time with his kids, he's on YouTube????´╗┐

3. Shroom Blues says:

Shit,just ran out of toilet paper.´╗┐

4. Eric Marcus says:

the Bible has spoke about this nothing new under the sun!!! western hemisphere brought God chosen people to this land in chains!!!!! so now it's God's revenge!!!! for his people!!!!´╗┐

5. Eric Marcus says:

6. Hopeless tosh – think positive and we will overcome!´╗┐

7. the fnaf this is cray stuff ?´╗┐

8. bruh I'm scared I'm 12 so I'm not gonna have a future ?…I wish I can be a soccer player that's my dream´╗┐

9. Xaviar says:

WW3 fuck.´╗┐

10. Jacko says:

ive heard this man say the same thing for 3 years..´╗┐

11. I dunno if you try to make Putin sound bad but the USA has been preparing for YEARS for this war and Russia just got into it. this is my opinion anyway´╗┐

12. Arche Nova says:

So what? Bring it on, it's God's judgment. I mean God is in control isn't He? Of course He is otherwise He wouldn't be God.
    Give your life to Jesus and you will not have to fear ANYTHING!´╗┐

13. diething1 says:

Strange the other day I heard a Emergency Alert System practice message on TV about the Occone Nuclear station, in SC. I've never heard one in all my years of living until now.´╗┐

14. Alex how many time have I told you God is behind all of this. He bringing all these nations together for WAR!!!´╗┐

15. Aaron Pray says:

The only reason why Russia is getting ready is because were egging them on by putting missile defense close to them!!

Mis-info wars´╗┐

16. Candy Coat says:

you nailed it my gut tells me Satan has begun the 7 years of rule we must keep love in our hearts love coquers all beleive´╗┐

17. Candy Coat says:

your alittle dramitic to take serious´╗┐

18. David Gee says:

I won't bother paying my window cleaner then,´╗┐

19. Baker Attack says:

cool saving up my bottle caps so if i don't die ill have some currency´╗┐