Denver Airport Conspiracy Theory: A Documentary (part 1)

Part 1 of A Documentary that I made on the many odd happenings in and around Denver Airport, Colorado. Explains the meanings of the murals, symbology …

1. ITS THE DAMN CADBURY CREME EGGS!!!

2. Devon W says:

3:55 "Jewish girl" holding a bible….wat.

3. Steven Cruz says:

redbackpack21 I came here the same way

4. damn I'm just tryna go and get stoned not creeped out

5. Jose Font says:

John Oliver is sadly, tragically, right…

6. Is it bad that the narrator's over-enunciation bothered me more than the dorky theories? A++ spooky music, though.

7. Ana Khan says:

OK, so this is a stupid conspiracy theory. But can we just pay attention for a second to the fact that an airport has all those suuuuper creepy murals.

8. o3MTA3o says:

so, now that 12-12-12 has come and gone, where do we stand on conspiracy theories?

9. Paul Tarsus says:

John Oliver…..the eye of the all seeing cadbury…..open your eyes people :)

10. Net Flix says:

Thanks John . The people who have seen it, know what I mean…

11. treesniper12 says:

topkek, none of it happened GG

12. damn, they painted over it??? now THAT'S EVEN SPOOKIER

13. I could have done without that creepy music

14. Austin Pitts says:

Is there a conspiracy for everything? and is Denver the capital of the world that we don't know about? Denver just needs better choice of paintings.

15. New world my ass. I can't believe how many idiots do believe in this crap!

16. why is it a jewish girl in 3:56 ?? she is caring a christian cross and the star next to it does not look like a david star !

17. is nobody going to mention Blue Meth, that thing terrifying and the artist died while working on it. (if you live in Colorado or have been to the airport u know what I'm talking about, it's the giant horse in front of the airport)

18. I love how there are no sources backing up any of this information.

19. The people who made this need some pussy/dick in their lives