Did The Illuminati Replace Kanye West with a CLONE!? – The Documentary

Did The Illuminati Replace Kanye West with a CLONE!? Kanye West went on a 17 minute rant and started exposing the Illuminati, dissing Jay-Z, Drake, Beyonce …

1. hahahaha ok…enough internet for me today…wow

2. NYU Kid says:

I was waiting for this lol

3. I Hear Hear Ya. I Believe This Is True

4. Alex Blake says:

Get a Job Bro…. Illuminati Nigga Please!

5. its kanye… not kony

6. if they did not do it yet.. they must do it right away.. this brainless suicidel tought he was JC every one who had payed for this song or looked at it will know that i wil not be JC !!!

7. can I take back my view? you stupid fuck. wtf man

8. a clone,mind control you guys are weird as fuck.good laugh though

9. He was checked in and the specialist worked on him….

10. Corey kush says:

He's definitely not the same

11. C. H. says:

I doubt they could make a perfect human clone back than as well as now. Kanye just got juiced up on MK Ultra.

12. Slim Charles says:

Man who even listen to this guys rants ? no one took him seriously, just like no one will take this seriously.

13. ISN'T THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF CLONING SOMEONE IS TO GET THEM EXACTLY THE SPITTING IMAGE OF THE PERSON THEY'RE CLONING? NOT PAINTING THEIR HAIR AND EYEBROWS ??

14. coka says:

definitely a robotoid clone

15. betty boop says:

imo, if it is not a clone, it is a double.

16. Devin Holand says:

The Documentary? lol

17. atomic haze says:

the late great "Bernie Mac" (RIP) spoke on this as well & paid dearly for it…..now since Kanye & Camel Face are beefing…..everyone comin after him now…truth hurts…see  I'm looking at it & then could be wrong : Kanye is getting protection from Trump…a threat has been made on him …by the power couple…he's sending out a message to them…if he falls, he will  expose them as well….His Bloodline is very "powerful" as well… Keep believing this man is crazy & whatever…he's does thing for a reason….he's setting up his pieces…into play…You don't screw over ppl & think  its ok…"just my opinion"

18. I have always doubted the whole clone thing, but now I really feel confused instead. Why? because I see the plain reason to believe it's real..This is definitely not Kanye West. This new individual looks creepy and isn't exactly how We were all expecting to him emerge

19. Daniel Scott says:

That's not Kanye. His voice, ears, nose and shape of his head are all different.