Kansas man runs back into burning house to rescue … his Xbox

0
nydailynews

A man in Olathe, Kan., managed to escape his burning home in one piece. But when he realized his Xbox was still inside, he raced to its rescue — making it out with the console, but suffering from smoke inhalation. Authorities believe the fire, which caused $80,000 in damage, was due to an electrical junction box.

A man in Kansas ran back into his burning home to rescue his Xbox console.

What would you save from your burning home?

A Kansas man risked life and limb by battling a blaze to save his most precious possession — an Xbox.

Kansas man runs back into burning house to rescue … his Xbox

ABC 15 reports that the Olathe video game addict woke up early Friday morning to find his house engulfed in flames.

An Xbox One gaming system. A man in Kansas risked his life to run into a fire to save his console from a burning house.

Microsoft via Amazon.com

An Xbox One gaming system. A man in Kansas risked his life to run into a fire to save his console from a burning house.

Terrified, he sprinted outside empty-handed.

But he soon realized his favorite console was still inside.Incredibly, he dodged the flames to grab the gadget and make it out again.

The man suffered injuries due to smoke inhalation.

ABC 15

The man suffered injuries due to smoke inhalation.

But he suffered for his efforts after inhaling smoke during the daring rescue.

Fire officials believe an electrical junction box was to blame for the blaze which caused $80,000 in damage.

Leave a Reply

© 2014 Pakalert Press. All rights reserved.