Suge Knight — ‘Bitch Ass’ Diddy Knows I Didn’t Murder Tupac … ‘Cause Tupac’s Alive!

Suge Knight just fired a metaphorical shot at P. Diddy … telling us he’s a “bitch ass” who should be getting more heat for the murder of Tupac Shakur.

1. suge beat motherfuckers

2. Suge knight is a total cunt, whether he got pac killed or not

3. First Last says:

straight flauge.

4. like any criminal… he said tupac is alive just to save his own skin from a possible murder! easy like that… they give you a lot of storys so you cant see wich one is the truth lol if i can think like that he can think to! much before me! R.I.P

5. Linda boo says:

I wonder why he says hes alive

6. Haste h says:

0:33 Seconds, He Is nodding his head YES when saying abosolutley not
    This is common body language unconciously saying yes when lieing

7. Malik davis says:

He a damn fat as serial killer walking on earth freely smh..

8. shug knight whats up ob

9. David Munoz says:

anyone else see him twitching? or is it just me

10. Alois Lauman says:

1:31 be smart son ! akilli ol oglum !

11. I bet Suge's bitch ass won't write "Bitch Ass Diddy" as a song title and rap it

12. sue knight ain't no blood, fakeass gangster

13. kody bink says:

keyword cuban cigar mhmmm cuba

14. he admits 2pac is alive

15. Luny Tunez says:

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah

16. If you think about it – tupac was a smart dude. Back then he's ass was in danger, mother fuckers where looking to kill him, he knew he could get killed because of all that beefing bs. He had enough money to fake his own death and to buy one of them tropical islands where u can plant a fucking seed of indica and that shit will grow to 3 fucking square miles.
    If you come to think about it- that's a hell of a good plan to cheat death and to enjoy money for the rest of his life.

17. carl ting says:

Wow I can't believe all of you believe him! Come on you guys should know that suge knight is a backstabbing liar.

18. Stuart Scott says:

"When they ask me if I killed 2pac, I say hey, absolutely not" while nodding head yes

19. Miklo Gee says:

I think dr dre had something to do with eazys death and 2pacs death anybody who has ever messed wit dre in a major way is either dead or in jail remember who benefited in the end who is da so called after math fuck dr dre he set the white devil on pac and eazy.