All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘crude oil prices’
“The dispute over Iran’s nuclear programme is nothing more than a convenient excuse for the US to use threats to protect the ‘reserve currency’ status of the dollar,” the newspaper, which calls itself the voice of the Islamic Revolution, said.
“Recall that Saddam [Hussein] announced Iraq would no longer accept dollars for oil purchases in November 2000 and the US-Anglo invasion occurred in March 2003,” the Times continued. “Similarly, Iran opened its oil bourse in 2008, so it is a credit to Iranian negotiating ability that the ‘crisis’ has not come to a head long before now.”
One Time Donation– Paypal ID
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID email@example.com.
Top News This Week
- Three things to know in the event of martial law or invasion 2,191 views | posted on May 10, 2013
- Dying Senior Scientist Shares Insider Truth About Area 51, Extraterrestrials,UFO’s & Anti-Gravity 1,573 views | posted on April 17, 2015
- Mysterious Blob In Pacific Ocean Is Fukushima Death And It’s Coming For Us All! 1,533 views | posted on April 16, 2015
- ‘Blood Moons’ discoverer: ‘More judgment coming’ 717 views | posted on April 2, 2015
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle 596 views | posted on June 25, 2012
- 10 Creepy Mysteries You Haven’t Heard Of 533 views | posted on October 30, 2010
- Jade Helm 15 FEMA Coffins And Huge Military Vehicle Buildup – Southern California 527 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- How the “Holocaust” was faked 451 views | posted on March 29, 2014
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery – A Secret Revealed! (Video) 356 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- 21 Blatant Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your Face 333 views | posted on December 2, 2012