All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘microwave’
For those of us who grew up watching The Jetsons back in the 60′s – and to a lesser extent, the generation who were introduced to the space-age animated sitcom during its second run in the 80′s – there was a starry-eyed wonderment at what the future truly held for us. Set in the mid-21st century, The Jetsons cartoon boasted a bevy of technological marvels. So now that we’re well into the new millennium, how are things stacking up for us? Let’s have a look at 10 comparisons between “then” and now:
From microwave energy blasters and blinding laser beams to chemical agents and deafening sonic blasters, these weapons are at the cutting edge of crowd control.
The US is at the forefront of an international arms development effort that includes a remarkable assortment of technologies, which look and sound like they belong in a Hollywood science fiction thriller. From microwave energy blasters and blinding laser beams, to chemical agents and deafening sonic blasters, these weapons are at the cutting edge of crowd control.
The Pentagon’s approved term for these weapons is “non-lethal” or “less-lethal” and they are intended for use against the unarmed. Designed to control crowds, clear streets, subdue and restrain individuals and secure borders, they are the 21st century’s version of the police baton, pepper spray and tear gas. As journalist Ando Arike puts it, “The result is what appears to be the first arms race in which the opponent is the general population.”
The demand for non-lethal weapons (NLW) is rooted in the rise of television. In the 1960s and ’70s the medium let everyday Americans witness the violent tactics used to suppress the civil rights and anti-war movements.
“This project is attempting to make the scientific breakthrough that will have application for many things,” Schmeisser says. “If we can get at the black box we call the brain with the reduced dimensionality of speech, then we will have made a beginning to solving fundamental challenges in understanding how the brain works—and, with that, of understanding individuality.”
You’ll find it hard to believe how many types of technology are being used on human minds today.
We all know we’re “steered” and “walled off” to some degree by influences around us, not the least of which is the media and the onslaught of its corporofascist disinformation and advertising arm.
Deeper influences include so-called modern education and it’s engineered dumbing-down of society for decades. Just look around you for how “well repeated” everything we’re told has become, with the predominance of shallow Hollywood types and the gutless sing-song intonations and political correctness in society’s language.
But there’s a lot more you need to know about electronic mind control and what it’s doing to you and our world.
One Time Donation– Paypal ID
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID email@example.com.
Top News This Week
- Three things to know in the event of martial law or invasion 2,161 views | posted on May 10, 2013
- Dying Senior Scientist Shares Insider Truth About Area 51, Extraterrestrials,UFO’s & Anti-Gravity 1,404 views | posted on April 17, 2015
- Mysterious Blob In Pacific Ocean Is Fukushima Death And It’s Coming For Us All! 1,380 views | posted on April 16, 2015
- ‘Blood Moons’ discoverer: ‘More judgment coming’ 713 views | posted on April 2, 2015
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle 656 views | posted on June 25, 2012
- 10 Creepy Mysteries You Haven’t Heard Of 618 views | posted on October 30, 2010
- Jade Helm 15 FEMA Coffins And Huge Military Vehicle Buildup – Southern California 521 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- 21 Blatant Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your Face 387 views | posted on December 2, 2012
- How the “Holocaust” was faked 383 views | posted on March 29, 2014
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery – A Secret Revealed! (Video) 352 views | posted on April 14, 2015