All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘one world economic agenda’
Why did the U.S. government spend 2.6 million dollars to train Chinese prostitutes to drink responsibly? Why did the U.S. government spend $175,587 “to determine if cocaine makes Japanese quail engage in sexually risky behavior”? Why did the U.S. government spend nearly a million dollars on a new soccer field for detainees being held at Guantanamo Bay?
Deep corruption is eating away at every level of American society like cancer. We can see this in our families, we can see this in our businesses, and we can especially see this in our government. We have the highest rate of divorce in the world, we have the highest rate of teen pregnancy in the world, we have the highest rate of obesity in world, and nobody has higher rates of cancer, heart disease and diabetes than we do. The suicide rate is soaring and our economy is falling apart. Meanwhile, our politicians seem absolutely clueless and we have piled up the biggest mountain of debt that the world has ever seen. Has America ever been in such bad shape before? The following are 20 examples of how America is rapidly going down the toilet…
Did you know that Barack Obama has been secretly negotiating the most important trade agreement since the formation of the World Trade Organization? Did you know that this agreement will impose very strict Internet copyright rules, ban all “Buy American” laws, give Wall Street banks much more freedom to trade risky derivatives and force even more domestic manufacturing offshore? If you have not heard about this treaty, don’t feel bad. Obama has refused to even give Congress a copy of the draft agreement and he has banned members of Congress from attending the negotiations. The plan is to keep this treaty secret until the very last minute and then to railroad it through Congress and have it signed into law by October. The treaty is known as “the Trans-Pacific Partnership”, and the nations that are reported to be involved in the development of this treaty include the United States, Canada, Japan, South Korea, Australia, New Zealand, Chile, Peru, Brunei, Singapore, Vietnam and Malaysia. Opponents of this treaty refer to it as “the NAFTA of the Pacific”, and if it is enacted it will push the deindustrialization of America into overdrive.
One Time Donation– Paypal ID
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID email@example.com.
Top News This Week
- Three things to know in the event of martial law or invasion 2,108 views | posted on May 10, 2013
- Dying Senior Scientist Shares Insider Truth About Area 51, Extraterrestrials,UFO’s & Anti-Gravity 1,164 views | posted on April 17, 2015
- Mysterious Blob In Pacific Ocean Is Fukushima Death And It’s Coming For Us All! 1,137 views | posted on April 16, 2015
- ‘Blood Moons’ discoverer: ‘More judgment coming’ 708 views | posted on April 2, 2015
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle 613 views | posted on June 25, 2012
- 10 Creepy Mysteries You Haven’t Heard Of 601 views | posted on October 30, 2010
- Jade Helm 15 FEMA Coffins And Huge Military Vehicle Buildup – Southern California 513 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- 21 Blatant Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your Face 373 views | posted on December 2, 2012
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery – A Secret Revealed! (Video) 347 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- Video: Collecting Rainwater Now Illegal in Many States 331 views | posted on April 29, 2013