All Posts Tagged Tag: ‘Universal Declaration of Human Rights’
A former U.S. president is accusing the current president of sanctioning the “widespread abuse of human rights” by authorizing drone strikes to kill suspected terrorists.
Jimmy Carter, America’s 39th president, denounced the Obama administration for “clearly violating” 10 of the 30 articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, writing in a New York Times op-ed on Monday that the “United States is abandoning its role as the global champion of human rights.”
One Time Donation– Paypal ID
Please note that if you wish to make any amount of contribution to us, you can send it to us using Paypal ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
Top News This Week
- Three things to know in the event of martial law or invasion 2,008 views | posted on May 10, 2013
- Mysterious Blob In Pacific Ocean Is Fukushima Death And It’s Coming For Us All! 855 views | posted on April 16, 2015
- Dying Senior Scientist Shares Insider Truth About Area 51, Extraterrestrials,UFO’s & Anti-Gravity 845 views | posted on April 17, 2015
- ‘Blood Moons’ discoverer: ‘More judgment coming’ 702 views | posted on April 2, 2015
- 10 Creepy Mysteries You Haven’t Heard Of 572 views | posted on October 30, 2010
- Giant Crystal Pyramid Discovered In Bermuda Triangle 561 views | posted on June 25, 2012
- Jade Helm 15 FEMA Coffins And Huge Military Vehicle Buildup – Southern California 509 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- 21 Blatant Lies Obama has Told you Directly to your Face 358 views | posted on December 2, 2012
- Bermuda Triangle Mystery – A Secret Revealed! (Video) 342 views | posted on April 14, 2015
- Video: Collecting Rainwater Now Illegal in Many States 324 views | posted on April 29, 2013