Terence McKenna’s True Hallucinations (Full Movie) HD

Terence McKenna’s True Hallucinations is an experimental documentary about the chaos at La Chorrera, the imagination, time, the Logos, belief, hope, …

1. This was awesome. truely facinating. fucking made me wanna mircodose and lose myself in terrences words. this is a great summery of all his good workshops and interviews. DUDE GET THIS VID TO THE JOE ROGAN EXPERIENCE!!!

2. jesus christ says:

Like BILL HICKS friend of Mckenna said, "our evolution did not stop with the opposable thumb, theres still 90% of our brain that we still have to illuminate, dont let the scare tactics of the news program you with fear" and think about the millions who die from legal pharmaceuticals, and the 2 who died from pscilocyban but both had serious ongoing medical conditions prior to the consumption of the mushroom. or in the words of Timothy Leary "LSD has been known to cause irrational psychotic behavior in those who have NOT taken it". partake and u will see the divinity and oneness

3. Even if you never want to take mushrooms terrance's teachings are still great!

4. Well put together

5. Julio Díaz says:

so where is a community to experiment path this but with this rich information as mckenna's talking?, really!

6. Aladder says:

Damn. I wanna watch this on a screen, as big as possible. Thanks for this.

7. Damon Betz says:

isn't it funny…. I always pronounced it internally as naus-stis as compared to know-stis…

8. Gregory W says:

Thanks for posting

9. For a video with 360 comments this video has a startlingly small amount (if any) of negative comments. I've yet to find a single one.

10. IPRRD M says:

The only person ever fit to describe a psychedelic trip. ? All others pale.

11. John Cline says:

apologies if this is a question answered with the obvious, but what is the book written by mckenna this is based upon?

12. Lol says:

I need a plug in socal hmu. Psychedelics only.

13. Thomas Gill says:

A masterpiece. Your painstaking and substantial efforts are well recognized and appreciated.

14. There are times when Mr. McKenna's words hit so close to home that I become overwhelmed. Sometimes, just listening to his voice puts leads my consciousness into liminal spaces.

15. k windsock says:

looks good so far

16. Dr Floxy says:

I have conversed with Terence in every trip I have had since his death…trust he is fine :-))