The Arrivals Main Theme Music

The Arrivals Reloaded Theme Music. Advertisement: Shop online… visit http://www.wearheaven.com.

1. Is this the the Arrival's theme music? I doubt. There is another music.

2. homamtariq says:

@TheTrueRealLife there are 2 more from clint marshall.. 🙂 but this one was is the original ARY one.. i suppose.. they knw best.. 🙂

3. Waqas says:

that ain't the main theme… but thanks for sharing!

4. STRESSOUT19 says:

@zzzibidi What is the difference from arrivals and the arrivals reloaded?

5. TheFtlckr says:

The arrivals reloaded is the sunni version and mainly the most true but tha arrivals is the shiae version hashim films

6. Amina Azad says:

i dont understand sunni or shia version what happened to muslims what is this u shia and we sunni…….i dont think there can be competition in any religion

7. Waqas says:

@aminaazad579 its all because of politics nothing else. The politics and politicians have spread so much hate that even religion is underestimated.

8. DLouie10 says:

@homamtariq whats the name of this song?

9. Vega Nadir says:

Thank you very much. I've had a lot of trouble tracking all of these down. I just have one left to go. Thanks again.

10. Vega Nadir says:

Oh! I found it. I was going to go through every upload from GANEVMUSIC from the bottom up and, luckily, I found it right away. It was "Tears". Thank you for helping. 🙂

11. Vega Nadir says:

I listened to There is Still Hope and Forbidden Love, but I stopped when I found the ones I was looking for. I will listen to them after all. Thank you.

12. Stoyan Ganev is the creator of this great soundtrack, go on his channel GANEVMUSIC this song on his channel is called Where is the Humanity

13. Soundtrack for "The Fountain" and this is the name of the track Death is the Road to Awe – Clint Mansell

14. Thank you i was looking for the name 🙂