The Human Camera (Autism Documentary) – Real Stories

Stephen Wiltshire is one of Britain’s most prolific and talented young artists. He is also autistic. This film will follow Stephen as he faces his greatest challenge yet …

1. Ben Champion says:

Does he ever use a rubber?

2. not sure why pushing someone to their limits is of any benefit to anyone other than the media channel promoting this.

Great documentary all the same. What an amazing skill he has.

3. Jaxonb2002 says:

finally, someone with autism you can call "special"

4. Pearl Mal says:

hi very good ?u are a very talented person.i just came up on see this and i only can reach u right here but i have a message for u.god is calling u.get ready jesus is coming and he want to save u.that u will be save.jesus he love ? u he care for u this is for you special u am talking ? yes u.u with the talent am talking sorry but i dont know your name.continue to be bless and may god continue to ne with u

5. Fuel says:

this is beautiful

6. Gamer KINGZ says:

Well done Stephen

7. Just amazing!! He seems extremely independent, and compared to the autistic people I meet,he is definitely very unique

8. Eileen D says:

I'm interested in this and find Stephen's gift absolutely extraordinary. There's a bit of a circus act about the panoramic drawing challenge. I have experience only with non-Savant ppl with autism so it's just a protective feeling I am experiencing. Don't mean to sound judgmental. What I find incredibly impressive (and unique) is how social he appears and the development of language skills. Wow

9. I cant even remember what i was doing a minute ago

10. pudloaf says:

i have the same speech tic as him

11. thats really cool! Kudos to you steven

12. killer x says:

his drawing is so amazing

13. Baby Girl says:

i have autism and i didn't learn to speak till I was 3 and I love historical buildings and the vibes I get from them …..

14. I've been to Hampton court palace loads because I live in Hampton and my autistic brother loves it a lot

15. xBenis says:

without this autistic stuff he would just be another nigger on the streets begging for money

16. cosmic light says:

ALL BLK PPL ARE SAVANTS ….HAVING BLK MELANIN ALL THESE AMAZING TALENTS ARE LOCKED IN OUR COSMIC DNA…GO CHECK OUT…Dr Llaila Afrika understanding melanin

17. cosmic light says:

i hope his blk family makes sure white ppl dont take advantage ….we all know how they do!