The Perfect Vagina – Documentary BBC

Like and Subscribe please 🙂 ! Documentary Documentary Film best online documentary film documentaries best documentary of the BBC Documentary Film a …

1. Kacey says:

I never have understood why men like to put their mouth on a stinking, slimy vajayjay. What if it's rotten? What if it's got disease? Geesus Kriist , that's nasty as fok.

2. Maria Colls says:

Bastards. All vaginas are beautiful. These women need to feel desired and raised up.

3. This was the craziest video I've seen on here. Maybe I just didn't get enough sex with enough different women when I was young. I never turned down sex and I never met a vagina I didn't like. Softest material in the world is labia lips. Can't say I understand the painters at all.

4. Bruce Wayne says:

imma guy but this made my penis hurt so bad

5. lin wang says:

Did not see her pussy shit fuck this!

6. CLASSIC says:

All the pussy footing (excuse the pun) , make a show about vagina's and not be allowed to show them, it's childish, and I bet the sky wouldn't fall in if they did, if it was about the man parts  it would have been  wall to wall graphic close up's.

7. Tum Katowice says:

This is so disgusting a topic and seriously degrading to women and young girls that I nearly passed out at 4.55, watching that waxing within a casual conversation…about f+*%i^$ ! Why would you call it by that name?
    This should be on "Criminal Minds" , not on a BBC Documentary!

8. latinas have the best/sweetest pussy

9. Ian Swartz says:

dumbest thing I've seen on youtube all day, and I've been watching clips with crackheads fighting in the name tag, LADIES BACK AWAY FROM THE SURGEONS, THERES NOT A MAN ALIVE WHO DONT LIKE YOUR PUSSY EXACTLY THE WAY IT CURRENTLY LOOKS, except maybe for gays, but I can't vouch for them.

10. The perfect vagina is the one with larger labia…..that one arouses a lot……the worst vaginas (less desirable) are the less meaty (flat) types

11. rcx8666c says:

ISN'T IT PAINFUL PULLING THE HAIR FROM A LADY'S VAGINA.
    WILL THAT PULLED HAIR EVER REGROW ??
    SHE HAD A PIECE OF HER VAGINA CUT OFF.
    SHE MUST HAVE WANTED THE PERFECT PUSSY LIPS.

12. SUCKRPUNCHED says:

No guy give a FUCK what your pussy looks like…dumb cunts

13. Turd Linger says:

The perfect vagina…. according to british weird fuckers

14. Jack Smith says:

this is really a cool video. I'd like to see what the end result of the woman who had the surgery looks like now. awesome video

15. LetArtsLive says:

This is absurd.Why have that painful surgery?Man and what if it gets infected from the hospital?