The Satanic Illuminati in Hollywood! (2017 WARNING)

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/End-Times-Watch-261386594016408/ YOU NEED TO SEE THIS… satanic hollywood illuminati in the entertainment …

1. The world is getting so dark. find peace in Jesus Christ and have faith in him in all things no matter what may come.

2. Kid ScarJ says:

tf…. Hollywood yo weird
    I knew it was weird n goofy but to this scale …wo

3. dio o diavolo , non c'entra , questi sono solo dei maiali irrispettosi della vita altrui e queste schifezze sono cerimonie sataniche di massa

4. fuckin piece of scum cesspool shit losers

5. This is a great comment. People will see how great a president Obama was in 4 years. Nobody talk about how he saved the economy & made healthcare available to people who could not get it otherwise. People here are so fumed dump they will vote against themselves…example trump is talking about getting rid of the ACA or obamacare,ssi,food stamp and government assistance. Guess what it's mostly white people on those programs. Plus this economy & job market will be worse than when bush jr was in office. I think it's over for the middle class

6. What profit it a man to gain the whole world and lose his own soul. Mark 8:36

7. i couldnt hear martin any one else have that problem

8. Just switch the Word "art" for "satanist" and this will all make sense.

9. Cee Bee says:

What does it all mean? if any one can help pls im me

10. David Santos says:

that manifesto is a chant,like a prayer..hummm very odd.

11. MTD4TRUTH says:

esau is the devil

12. Paul S says:

I overheard a conversation the other day that freaked me out, I was in a fast food restaurant and heard a group of teenagers say they talk to God asking for fame, money, here's the part that's messed up, they ask God to grant them their wishes or else there'll talk to satan. Basically blackmail God, this mentality comes from spoilt manipulative children, an example I have seen from an ex partners child, that child would hound their mother for a computer game the mother clearly says no numerous times, so the child in annoyed tone says, ok I'll ask grandma and grandpa, the following week the child got what they desired.

13. bunch of phucking wackos

14. DON'T SELL OUT SOLDIERS OF THE MOST HIGH GOD!!
    THESE BRAZEN SATANISTS WILL ANSWER FOR EVERY IDLE THOUGHT AND WORD.AND WE WILL BE THERE.
    HOLD YOUR CROWN!
    2TIMOTHY 4:1-9

15. Any 'Pizza' served at this party? Sick people!

16. The Voodoos says:

Damn demons are everywhere i think i have one living next door we need Gandalf

17. Abby Xoxo says:

Seeing stuff like this is what scares me but it helps bring me closer to God because this life is temporary and you have to be careful about the decisions you make. And tbh I'm struggling. I want and need to get Closer to God. This world ? is scary