THIS A HINT AT WORLD WAR 2 COD GAME IN 2017!? COMMUNITY ZOMBIES STUDIO! CLAIM YOUR FREE KEYS!

Welcome to your COD Zombies News Update! Coving a possible hint at COD 2017 & much more! Follow Me ­čśÇ -Ôľ╗ https://twitter.com/CODZombies_HQ 1.

1. Feared Tone says:

any setting as long as we go back go boots on the ground´╗┐

2. NOOOOOOO!!!! HE CHANGE THE BACKGROUND MUSIC R.I.P PIANO´╗┐

3. Ww2 think me howe many People died for noting dont bring a ww2 game´╗┐

4. Lewis Heath says:

I actually love advanced warfare and want a sequel for the following reasons:
    Awesome campaign and what happens afterwards.
    The huge Cliffhanger at the end of exo zombies
    And Multiplayer was so fun one of the best!
    I know the majority of people will disagree but I loved it´╗┐

5. NukeHead says:

Do you still remember me?´╗┐

6. NukeHead says:

Btw FPSarcer came up with the news first. Tmartn did it in the evening, and FPSarcer gave the news in the morning. You have a huge mistake.´╗┐

7. bung cypher says:

Can I GET A FAWK BHUT CHIKEHN´╗┐

8. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!!!´╗┐

9. Edwin G. says:

leave ww2 to treyarch lol #zombies´╗┐

10. MorToRR Clan says:

I want to have a revolutionary war game´╗┐

11. World at war 2 with exo suits and supply drop only weapons´╗┐

12. I'd like to see A WORLD WAR 2 I'm so hyped´╗┐

13. You know I constantly kick myself when I see your channel. Earlier this year I was actually seriously thinking about making a Call of Duty Zombies YouTube channel, I was going to call it "CoD Zombies/CoD Zombies News", but I never got around to it, and then all of a sudden one day boom your channel shows up out of no where and it's very successful, you grew extremely fast with over 100k subscribers in under a year! Barely over half a year at that! So I won't lie I get mad at myself that I didn't make a channel like this when I thought about it, I could be having 100k subscribers right now and this could actually be my job, lost opportunity I guess. I didn't have the resources to make it anyways (no microphone, or any idea how to make a YouTube video with editing and such) Really annoys me..´╗┐

14. I WAMR MORE FUTURISTIC STUFF. BETTER THAN ALL THE OTHER BULLSHIT COD. boots on the ground…hahaha!! what a joke´╗┐

15. gopro_2027 says:

Oh lol it's already that time of year again? The time where we start hoping the next cod is better than the last?´╗┐

16. LethalGaming says:

No it wont be world war 2 the only people that would remake that is Treyarch´╗┐

17. Bobby Marks says:

I knew not to trust you. I knew you were gonna fall into clickbait. I knew you were sub botting. Every 9-16 days, you would spike in thousands of subs. I´╗┐