Vol. 4 Epic Legendary Intense Massive Heroic Vengeful Dramatic Music Mix – 1 Hour Long

All these tracks have been mixed and edited together in order to provide an epic, legendary and unforgettable journey into a realm of your own mind. If you’d like …

1. jay bailey says:

I don't want it to end…. So strong.

2. i use this as a soundtrack for dark souls 3

3. DARKlink150 says:

Id like to think thats Demon Ultron in the picture

4. apostolis633 says:

Listening this while at the toilet taking a good dumb after a whole month ,it feels like shitting stones,but,with this am motivated to get my asshole ready for everything,for a better tomorrow,thank you

5. Skully! says:

Anyone else sick of these "My world has changed, i'm a special snowflake, and life is a lie" bullshit comments?
    I see them on almost any god damn Music Video, it's just obnoxious at this point.
    Stop, it's cringy.

6. This makes me feel like embarking on a quest for revenge when I workout. Nice mix thanks.

7. emm ok nu e rau dar nici bine ie mmm

8. the ad called the king was fucking hilarious

9. hey :3 if you need some free royalty music for your videos (music that can be monetized ;D)or just some good new music, click my name or my image

10. peace be upon you & us, i love this kind of music, the 5th track is wonderful it gets intense from 8:23

11. Can i use this soundtrack for the game we are developing…for the thesis?

12. If anyone knows what i'm talking about can someone PLEASE try to find some music like Zack Hemsey's – Vengeance

13. Scary Edward says:

Hey look my profile picture is the same as the background ???

14. "Valentin Wiest – Sphinx" is the most epic thing I've ever heard.

15. Abrar Shafin says:

I've noticed the fact the titles mostly say "Heroic". Well, I'm sure there are others like me who very much like these mixes, as you've put in a shit-ton of effort. But, why no dark mixes, more "Villan-y" types? Love your soundtracks by the way.

16. Woosled says:

Good to see some TSFH in this!

17. Warrek Djinn says:

even if you use this as an alarm it's still annoying asf