Wars after the Destruction of Babylon World War III – GOCC

Gathering of Christ Church Phone: 888*334*3330 Email: gatheringas1@aol.com http://www.gatheringofchrist.org/ Blogtalkradio: …

1. msrose85460 says:

what happend to part two? I really enjoyed it.

2. EternalKaze7 says:

Wow there really is some powerful stuff in 2 Ezras!

3. barbara vire says:

In the fifities were terrible, the blacks could not even work in the hospitals they wouldn't hire you? or go certain places where I lived my parent s would not let us go! so it was not free in those days ! and black women most worked in jewish homes cleaning the 50's were terrible but still happy because the blacks were together it start changing in the 60's they fought for civil rights , that's when they start hearing about martin king. not the 50's the 60's it started!!!

4. I DO NOT LIKE OLD MEN ESPECIALLY WITH NOT MONEY, , DO NOT LIKE LOOKING AT OLD MEN, WISH I WOULD HAVD DIED WITH MY PAST SPOUSE. HEARTACHE SIT DOWN  What can scriptures do about love?

5. it out of babolyon its off the hook..shalom

6. May the ALMIGHTY GOD AHAYAH protect, and guide you brothers ,I truly thank you" GOCC"my greatest fear is worshipping a God that is not my own yet alone calling on a name that is not him,,,,,ALL PRAISES BE TO AHAYAH through THE NAME OF YASHIYA

7. goldenbeeful says:

Shepherd rod Davidian

8. moronspy says:

thank you Brothers . God bless. you! Beautiful .tanya lenmark.

9. These brothers are hitting the nail right on top of the head. Thank you.

10. All praises to THE MOST HIGH AHAYAH in his beautiful son our Messiah YASHAYA Great lesson, thank you brothers.

11. Gocc always give great information to help bring Israel together

12. Victor Joel says:

These moronic cultists are just TURDS in TURBANS. They probably smell as bad as they look.

13. ya ha says:

i hope yall know the old testament scriptures speak of ancient Babylon. search it yourselves.

14. MsCuriousCat says:

I seen this happening in a dream, the MOST HIGH was showing me what is going to happen and this going to happen while President Obama in office but at the end of his term like Bush.  12 Tribes of Israel you better get real close to the MOST HIGH because it's going down just as he shown me, I notice things after he shown me what was to come and you are doing the right things by letting others know we know who we are according to the HOLY BIBLE.

15. MsCuriousCat says:

Question….When are you coming to Galveston, Houston, Dallas, Midland, Wichita Falls Texas????  When you do please announce it Majic102 is the main station to reach out to Judah and some of the others.

16. Thank you Brothers for speaking the Truth