Arrival of the birds – piano tutorial & sheet

Finally i made a synthesia tutorial to my previous video To hear how it really should sound listen to the original track, or watch me playing Arrival of the birds on …

1. azmanic says:

It's actually done using the pedals. The notes on the left are pressed just for a second, during that time a pedal is help down which sustains the note without you needing to hold it down. Once you hold the notes with the pedal you quickly move your left hand up to play the other part and repeat when the lower notes change again.

2. azmanic says:

3. No, chack it, it's impossible… Not Hard, Impossible

4. No, chack it, it's impossible… Not Hard, Impossible

5. I wish my parents let me go to piano lessons…. I never learned how to play it.

6. I wish my parents let me go to piano lessons…. I never learned how to play it.

7. OneTruth says:

is there any easier version? :))

8. Mathilde R. says:

hello, could I bother you and please ask for the music sheet 🙂 ?

9. Becca Kahn says:

Thank you for posting, I just finished learning it!! Now I just have to play it without making any mistakes. :)

10. Fjerid says:

How does one expect me to play 0:43? Havent tried it yet cuz my EP is in my new house but it looks like it could be played, with 3 hands ofc.

11. the midi file was removed 🙁 can u pls upload it again?

12. Elodie Pns says:

Thanks, it's a beautiful version;) but can you replace the broken link of midi file

13. light year says:

Could you send me miri file, please? The link is broken(

14. at 0:44 it looks like you need 2 hands to play it. is it one of those 2 people songs?

15. you are the best, thank you so much.

16. Conon Yunnan says:

Beautiful tutorial but please be warned the sheet music link gave me a virus