Cockpit video – Boeing 737-200 – landing at Cancun Airport, Mexico.

Many thanks to; Regional Cargo – http://www.regionalcargo.com.mx Noe Castillo – http://www.youtube.com/user/neocastillo Photograph – Ricardo Morales Night …

1. always interesting to me, watching the pilot and copilot act as one control unit

2. the copilot definitely acts as the stronger personality in this situation, I wonder what responsibility that constitutes for the captain if the copilot were to screw up

3. markmnorcal says:

Look Ma! One handed.

4. That captian was shitting bricks. LoL

5. foi fácil . pousar assim é moleza .

6. EDD says:

Hey, how are flight jobs in Latin America ? Are they hard to come by? What are the chances of a US citizen landing a job for a Latin American airline ? What's starting pay like for an FO? Captain? What are scheduled like ?

7. Wow smooth landing great job pilot

8. sobettax3 says:

Gracias para video

9. I was wondering if the 737-200 has autothrottle

10. MWB Gaming says:

airlines say using a camera during takeoff and landing will crash the plane
    i beg to differ
    this plane had 2 gopros and a cameraman at the same time and it landed safely
    i might play this next time a stewardess bugs me about filming during flight

11. Wyatt Brown says:

an all analog instrument panel, smooth landing. good video

12. palonazo says:

The fact I hate the most about being a trained pilot in my 30s in the year 2016, is that I'll never get to fly the airplane that got me interested in aviation when I was 12… Lanchile's and Ladeco's 732 "El chancho" flying in and out of SCIE. I'd spend whole afternoons watching them after school. Now I'm about to start flying a lifeless a320. Anyone's got a time machine?

13. fantastic! one of the best looking western cockpits around!

14. Boom Slang says:

Best cockpit vid iv ever seen I love de automated Countdown for de landing

15. I M FAB says:

It's all about experience.. But I hate dealing with the electronics things .. A simple mistake can cause a havoc..

16. Mike Price says:

What happened to ATC speaking English. If I were flying in that airspace, I wouldn't know what they were telling other aircraft.

17. old school.This 737 is ancient.

18. Bill Kelsoe says:

old is gold.. nuff said..

19. chrmantilla says:

People saying the -200 is too old and should not be flying are just demostrating they know nothing