Ex-Illuminati Satanist Speaks Out (Child Sacrifice)

The Female In This Video Wished To Continue to be Nameless

supply

1. last first says:

Video or it didn't happen.

2. How much MONEY did they pay her TO say this?

3. WhaleZ says:

This is why I just want to end it all… I don't think there is a reason to live, why do people bother living, its all a big game
    We don't see the truth it's all A BIG FUCKING LIE
    ALL A LIE!!!

4. Patty Vieira says:

This is Spiritcooking!Just like Marina's "performances"!

5. 138boris says:

Satan and the church are inventions of man. A way to control and make money.

6. Resistance says:

If you are not already saved you need to do it now right now don't wait for another day

The way to heaven is through Jesus Christ

What must you do to be saved?

We must believe: that Jesus died for our sins, and that he arose from the grave.

We must ask Jesus to forgive us for our sins.

And

We must accept Jesus as our Saviour and our Lord.

When Jesus is your Lord, then you seek to make decisions based on the Bible which is God's Word.

A Prayer to Accept Jesus as Saviour

Dear Heavenly Father,

I believe that Jesus died for me.

I believe that Jesus paid for my sins on the cross.

I believe that Jesus rose from the dead.

I ask you to forgive me of my sins. I ask you to wash me clean of all sin.

I put my faith and trust in Jesus as my only hope for living eternally with you in heaven.

I ask Jesus to be my Saviour and my Lord. I want to live my life for Christ.

I understand that my salvation is not based on my works but on the sacrifice of Jesus on the cross.

Thank you for saving me!

Amen!

7. I barely know satanics rituals for real, I only read 'n watched a bit of the real thing, but it looks interesting since I have interest in magic, but no I'm not satanist

8. Muslimah says:

I'm so blessed to born a Muslim . The devil and his demons want people to hate Islam so much because they know it's the true religion . They plan all the terrorist attacks and make people believe they're Muslims . Islam is too peaceful too kill any of Allahs creations without reason. JESUS IS NOT GOD HE NEVER SAID HE WAS . HE IS A PROPHET AND HE WILL COME BACK TO BATTLE THE ANTICHRIST

9. Where is the full interview?

10. darrinEH says:

RIGHT at the beginning she claims she can move things with her mind. This is obviously delusion. There may be evidence for pizza gate but this isn't it.

11. Cove says:

Somehow they will twist this into freedom of religion.

12. Lola Velez says:

You can't see Gravity, Air, Energy, yet they exist. Our Creator God can't be seen either, yet He is Real! His word is the truth! The body of Christ is the Church. He did not ordain Religion as He called the Religious Folk in His day- Hypocrites. These other demonic entities are real, summoned through various means and consisting of False Doctrine mainly accessing sources of Power, Money, etc. Horrific rituals are religiously practiced. Our creator God sent His son Jesus whom is the way, the truth, and the life!

13. People says is fake but the people do it

14. Sufi rdx says:

Boycott illuminati devil worshipers …Allah will soon destroy them all InshaAllah

15. ridzinny says:

I pray that God will protect this girl in the name of Jesus.

16. How can this go on? I understand how they are in powerful parts of each government. It's heart breaking and soul killing to know what these evil demons are doing to innocent babies, children, animals! It's just evil?

17. Steve Cox says:

FFS! What bullshit. Paranoid schizophrenia is a mental illness. This girl clearly has it.

18. Sunday will come all Sabbath keeper will be persecuted.
    The Seventh-day adventist is the only real religion.

19. If you accept the mark of the beast you will lost forever.