Hearts of Iron 3 | World War 1 mod | Russian Empire | Part 20 | This Is The End

Lets Play Hearts of Iron 3 with the World War 1 (WW1) mod as the Russian Empire. Dont forget to hit that like button and leave a comment, its helps out a lot!

1. Piohin32 says:

Play as Poland in HOI3 Vanilla. Its pretty hard but its fun.

2. pause at 27:19 it shows that all land from Estonia to the crimea was given to Germany and Austria in an even split, it's simple, the developers of this mod are morons

3. If this is the end you should try the imperium mod!

4. Go to back to vanilla and play as Canada

5. Mr. Wolf says:

Start the morning off with some hoi

6. Wtf that so insane

7. Why is the treaty of Brest-Litovsk a scripted event? It should definitely be a decision!

8. i enjoy the gameplay a lot, i was expecting a more interesting outcome if the russians do better(like a russia controlled by a player would do)…

9. MLG DOGE says:

I would be very ashamed if I said I'm polish and I would pronounce those polish cities like you do
    I'm from slovakia and I can pronounce the bigger ones just fine .. .

10. Im curious. Ive never heard about tanks beeing deployed on Eastern front, so did russians used tanks?

11. Trexmaster12 says:

So this is why it's the hardest of all others: you have to beat the CPs before the reds' revolution.

Such is life…

12. That was an even more lame ending than I imagined in my bland saltine cracker dreams. Quite sad.

13. TIME TO GO BACK TO DARKEST DUNGEON!!

14. Dayum! That event is just unfair :(

15. +Benjamin Magnus Games i do advise you to try the Darkest Hour For the WW1 and WW2 games It s much better you have a lot more event it more Historical and the casualty you feel it it 1€ so if you want it just to try i paid it so you could test it in solo before going on a LP But please Try it

16. Ivan Matias says:

i loved the defeat soundtrack

17. there is red and white civil war. but the Russian empire doesn't exist when it happens so it becomes extinct so to speak. small period of republic and then the reds take over. a few months later, the whites revolt and then the civil war begins

18. Can you please make USA or Russia modern day mod next and then start war one with each other?

19. Silent says: