ILLUMINATI LEAKED FOOTAGE FROM A SECRET RITUAL

LEAKED TAPE FROM A SECRET ILLUMINATI MEETING

1. Aman Yamani says:

Gods people will destroy u dajal!u antichrist fuckers allahuakbar

2. BassHead77 says:

Why the girl dancing, I hear those guys like men

3. Ross Vincent says:

Its only the goddamn Freemasons… ffs….!!!!!

4. rod powers says:

this all bullshit….why would you tardos think we'd be stupid enough to "leak"a video of certain rituals….W R O N G….

5. I'd keep it a secret too if people knew how boring these rituals are. The titty bar down the street is better than this and there are no gummers on thrones in the background to ruin the show

6. I TOLD YOU BEYONCE WAS IN THE ILLUMINATI!

7. Where's Rhianna?Beyonce? Drake? and the rest oh and the queen Taylor Swift btw (I love her)! !

8. Su B says:

Doesn't anyone think that the way they look at her is weird. They don't look like they're excited or something. I mean you could replace her with a television or someone standing there and giving a speech.

For all of you that think she's just a stripper dancing and that it couldn't mean anything, it couldn't be a ritual, I will say you're wrong. Just because you only see some moves and can't give them any meaning doesn't mean it can't have another purpose. A lot of dance genres and dance moves in a lot of cultures tell a story or give a message. For example in old times in India when women where dancing for "the master" they did a lot of hand gestures to send messages to the master about sex and intimacy. So, it was kind of a communication.

9. the eyes at the top of the chair I don't think this is fake

10. jackie says:

Thats the masons.

11. Who does it remind u of beyonce ever caberet liza mineli

12. Does any1 recognize who those old mans are

13. drake ovo says:

now this is Illuminati now lol lol stop it it's a bitch dancing that's all smfh

14. The tribunal held that night ruled all in attendance must be destroyed

15. why theres a logo of freemason

16. Jiji Frog 2 says:

we will kill ho leaked thaïs video 666

17. gamekamal says:

well this video is realy stupid because you don't see them doing anything wrong here