Kanye West Illuminati Exposed – What makes the game ( Short Documentary 6 min ) [ visual Fan Made ] …

1. People will believe anything if you add sources. lmao

2. Theo Vigo says:

i don't know wat's truly going on although i do have my own beliefs. i just want to say that "disbelief" is any evil entities strongest source of power. you have a group like the illuminati and still millions of people brush it off of their shoulders, giving the group SO much room to grow and develop itself. do u not believe in the mafia or triads either?

3. 972trev says:

@BigEQ92 why wouldn't/doesn't it exist in the rap world?

4. Bestsketch14 says:

this is usually what happens when people have too much time to think.
    i have to say this IS the closest anyones gotten but in the end i still cant call it true

5. ATCQ1000 says:

the only reason that ppl are talking shit saying that kanye is in this illuminati bull shit is because either u hate kanye like most ppl or because u choose to judge him when basically only god can judge ppl

6. honestly, If you sit back & look at the signs the music industry is a powerful source of influence.. so the enemy (devil) figures that's how he will steal the souls that rightfuly belong to God.. iDont hate Kanye.. bt there is a demon watching his every move & does indeed influence his action in the music life… ­čÖü

7. Man don't be blind fo real, many artists are in, and u know why ? Cuz the illuminatti need to entertain people like Cesar (Roma) did, Games, bread and wine

8. 199mn344 says:

fuck you dj watever the fuck u call ur self,u r such an ignorant motherfucker

9. skyler1441 says:

wtf it actual made since even a dumb ass could see that

10. Renegade Ent says:

@pitiox hell id be in dat sshit quick them niggas get paid

11. 619chula says:

well all those vids look pretty obviously bad to me.. bt w/e evry1 has dey opinion… nd i do believe da gov is on sum shyt.. nd itz pretty blind not to..

12. AJ Jackson says:

anotha dumm ass fucker….he proli in the illuminati his damn self

13. A Izzy says:

Black ppl in the Illuminati??? hahahahahahahah yall killin me wit dis..well tell em i said cum holla at me..I got my shit for sell for 2 mill & a record label lmao..GTFOH

14. nigga you dont know shit… you cant even explain wtf your talking about…

15. @collin0798 lol over 13,000 views and only 5 "believers" wudupwitdat??

16. Euz├╝billahimine┼č┼čeytanirracim Bismillahirrahmanirrahim

Quran ┬╗38 / SAD – 85 La emleenn minke and mime to hell I'm minha Subscription tebiak ECMA (ECMA A). Verily, hell with all of you and I will fill them fits you

ALLAHU EKBERRRRR! ┬áLA ─░LAHE ─░LLALLAH MUHAMMEDEN RESULULLAH!´╗┐