Leftöver Crack – World War 4

the expiry album .

1. Dvilch says:

since the other singer is ezra kire, who apart of being a big fan of slayer and other metal acts blink as influenced him on the singing style

2. Tommy Fomine says:

Next song on my list… Nazi White Trash, peace!!!

3. jt18023 says:

This one of LOC best songs imo

4. leathery420 says:

Lol the junk influenced him

5. TheBassPlum says:

WHAT THE FUCK IS THE GOD DAMN BASS TAB?!?!?!?!?!?! IM ABOUT TO HAVE A FUCKING ANEURYSM IF I DONT FIGURE THIS SHIT OUT!!!!!!!!!

6. This song was wrote by Ez.

7. This could so be a Blink 182 song. Face it.

8. i love this song writter!

9. sean devine says:

How do you think tabs are written. your the creator create one cant go wrong with 8 on 5th fret top string then 8 on 7th fret top string then 8 on 3rd fret top string for the chorus

10. oh i must have missed the lyrics about being dumped or lonely and broken hearted…

11. this is punk , blink is a boy band.

12. Josie Dakota says:

yup they created all those corporate punk boybands to distract kids from revolutionary music

13. Yusuf Laher says:

This song is awesome. I wish they played it last night at Underworld…

14. kushasaures says:

I understand your point of view, I'm willing to bet you are kind of young. Im 33 and have been listening to punk since I was about 13… that's 20 years. After listing to just hardcore punk for a while you branch out, you can't just listen to the same shit all the time. I listen to the full spectrum of punk and punk influenced music, and I don't see what the fucking problem is with that? Could this be a blink song? I don't think so, and I like early blink.

15. kushasaures says:

who cares? all the hardcore bands you listen too listen to pop punk and hardcore.. they listen to fucking pink floyd, and henrdix, etc… don't be so closed minded.

16. alpha jester says:

We are in ww3 now in a transi no bllink influence here.

17. Sean Walsh says:

just think.. now he is playing with his favorite band

18. Sean Walsh says:

they are a pop punk band.

19. pop punk- boy band -same shit

20. Chris Skull says:

when you guys say pop i think of the worst music ever this… THIS is the best band in the world not POP PUNK?!?! so why the fuck say that just listen to the musis
     im not getting butthurt just keep that word away from me im gonna have nighmares