Puerto Plata Airport – Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) – Dominican Republic

This is inside airport footage of Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) also called Puetro Plata Airport, located on the Caribbean island, The Dominican …

1. Traveller says:

Just returned from a holiday in the Dominican Republic. Here is a video of the inside of the international departures airport, Gregorio Luperón International Airport (POP) also called Puerto Plata Airport.http://youtu.be/TShHZqxzMLA

We are now also on Facebook => https://www.facebook.com/TravellerYT (Hope you will like us there too)

2. Nice video mate~! you whas there on holiday?..Dominican Republic?

3. Excellent trip report! Very nice tour of the airport, looks nice. Awesome video and filming! Good experience?

4. Kevin K says:

Very nice and very busy. The amount of people I saw is how much I spammed the like button…. lol. Nice trip report. Thanks for sharing! 🙂

5. Awesome Trip Report Man! Lots Of People!!! LIKED!!

6. 99carnot says:

Nice looking airport, and it seemed very busy and well organized.  Liked – thanks for posting, and I hope it was a good trip:)

7. Great look at this very smart Airport…you do very thorough Video reports…   I hope the return flight was as good as the outward journey !  Best wishes…Keep up the good work…Steve.

8. I like your Channel and your Videos. Defenitely professional 🙂 Subscribed it. Maybe you also Check out my Channel and Subscribe, Thank's

9. NT-aviation says:

Very nice inside view of the airport. It looks pretty nice. Hope you are enjoying the new year so far!

10. Nice to see inside the airport, busy

11. JuanCarlos C says:

Very well put together! Get a real sense of what Puerto Plata Airport is like. Very few good videos on this particular airport. Thanks for uploading :-)

12. Leonie Mete says:

is there any victoria s secret store ?

13. Wowwww.!! Beautiful.!!

14. Thanks for visiting my home country. You are welcome to come back again whenever you want 🙂 #DRLovesYou

15. Elvis Minaya says:

Why its so crowded?

16. Does teh duty free store have a phone number?