The Arrival of Hell – Judgement Day – Powerful

Donate: http://www.gofundme.com/MercifulServantVideos ▻ Stay Updated & Subscribe: https://goo.gl/2tmfa8 ▻ Previous Video: https://youtu.be/c4aLfPjmtvE …

1. David King says:

Muslims keep Hell full. Islam is Satan army. The Bible makes it very clear.

2. Asad M says:

this is brainwashing at its finest. If anyone shows this to their children they should be arrested for child abuse.

3. Yonzo Rikuo says:

this comment section is full of heaven and hell inhabitants

4. YA RAB HAVE MERCY ON US

5. I used to think this is not fair for disbelievers who rejected Allah they will burn their for eternity there for being little arrogant .now I know why Allah created hell and Allah knows everything better .may Allah forgive me and because I am responsible for myself not others because Allah gave me my own eyes. brain and ear to see judge and hear.

6. Matt Amos says:

may jesus protect all of us from hellfire amen.

7. This is the only reason Muslims "believe" in their retarded religion — FEAR.

8. AFG 1979 says:

(57) Every soul shall have a taste of death in the end to Us shall ye be brought back

9. to Allah we belong and to Allah is the return.

10. Sadia Nadeem says:

This frightens me out of Sin…Big time Conversion of Moral Standards Imminent?????

11. Roomi Althaf says:

ya allah pls forgivw our sins

12. Oh ALLAH protect us

13. whupjr 22 says:

Hell is scary.. Is it bad or haram to be scared of dying?

14. CMIIW, i think it would be good if someone makes a short movie clip about all of these, arrival of hell, a fiery beast with 70.000 chains, arrival of dabbatul ard, the times when angel of death comes to takes a soul of disbeliever. but are we permitted to do that, for illustration and warn the people ? if we are, then lets do this man, someone has to take this 'Animation technology' to remind others for Allah.